Tuesday 23 September 2014

Body Shop Facemask






 
Hello you lovely lot, as  I said I will be testing out my Body Shop face mask and this week I tested out the Seaweed IONIC CLAY MASK. Make sure that your properly cleanse your face before you apply and face mask. I apologies now for the messy hair. This pack does have small instruction at the top, so make sure you read it before you tear it and apply to your face.I found this face mask to be moist at first then went dry quick but after the 10 minutes as recommend to leave it on for my face was smooth and a bit soft, so I do recommend this face mask for anyone has a few odd spots or that would like to fresh their face. Next time I will do a complete before and after, with next week face mask.

tasha

2 comments:

  1. I never knew they done the little sachet kind, So going to grab some :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right :) and they are just the right size x

    ReplyDelete