Saturday 20 September 2014

Lakeside Visit



 

Earlier this month I paid a visit to Lakeside, I had a look around and found this little shop called
R I T U A L S.... It was a tiny, cute little shop and the staff were very friendly. After I chose my products to buy I was given a free samples of  extra foaming shower gel and 5 mini samples to try. My products I bought was on offer 2 for £5 so I had a successful little trip.

These 2 were on offer 2 for £5:

R I T U A L S.... Happy Buddha foaming shower gel 200ml Organic Mandarin & Yuzu
R I T U A L S.... Fortune Scrub shower cream scrub 150ml Sweet Orange & Ceder

Free Sample:

R I T U A L S.... Yogi Flow foaming shower gel 50ml Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil

Mini Samples: R I T U A L S.... 24h hydrating gel cream day & deep recovery night cream
                        R I T U A L S..... Face No 1 organic Bamboo & Ginger
                        R I T U A L S.....active firming day cream & rich restoring night cream.

Once I have tried these product I will update you guys on how they turn out and if I would recommend these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment