Monday 29 September 2014

Body shop Fask Mask



 
 Before applying face mask

 Just applied face mask

After face mask
 
Hello you lovely lot, as I promised I would test out my face mask from body shop and this week I used the TEA TREE Face Mask. Always remember to remove all your make up before applying any face mask, and the past week I have been using two products NIVEA Daily Essentials GENTAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB and CLEARASIL DAILY CLEAR Daily Gel Wash. I will post about these products in a later date. I have shown my before and after pictures as promised. I found this face mask when I applied to be smooth and to cover all areas, but I thought there should have been just that little bit more to use, I found for me. I left this one for roughly 15 minutes. As instructed, you can leave on for 10-15 minutes. the texture was smooth through applying and dried within 5-10 minutes. The smell wasn't that strong, but with tea tree it can be quite strong with some products. When I removed this product my face felt smooth afterwards, which I was hoping. I do recommend this  product to anyone and I was very happy with the result. I do apologise for my hair and my facial expressions, I can assure you I was pleased with my results.

tasha 

No comments:

Post a Comment