Wednesday 1 October 2014

My Mascara Buy


Hello you lovely lot, today I paid a visit to superdrug where I bought 2True Pro Flash Eyes Mascara Shade Black 1 £3.00 and Miss Sporty Fab Lash Mascara Black Curved 1 £1.99. I found these both great value for money and are both great mascara. I used the 2True Pro Flash Eyes Mascara Shade Black 1 as a staring mascara to lengthen my lashes and I find that you don't have to keep using loads and loads of this  mascara, just a few times and it does make a different to your lashes. Then I apply the Miss Sporty Fab Lash Mascara Black Curved 1, I find this added volume and blackness to your lashes, you need to apply this a few times to your lashes to create good volume and blackness to your lashes. I use these 2 mascara every day and I definitely recommend these mascara, to anyone who loves mascara.

tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment