Tuesday 7 October 2014

Beach Bag - Models Own Review

 
 
 

 Right you lovely lot, every other week I will be reviewing my Models Own nail varnish that I bought and I will share with you guys. This week I used Beach Bag. This colour is a pastel, peachy colour and I love it. The colour is just right, not to light or pale. They have got this colour just right. They do all different colour in this range but this colour stood out to me and was a great pick. I applied 2 layers to my nails, waited till they were nearly dry then applied the Top coat. The drying time did take about 15 minutes but it made the colour look amazing it covers most bumps you have on your nail and makes the colour also look really, really shinny. Till the next colour you guys.

tasha


2 comments:

  1. I love the colour! I must get my hands on some models own nail polish soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you :). All the colours they do are amazing. Too many to choose from lol x

    ReplyDelete