Tuesday 7 October 2014

Models Own Haul - Part 2





This is part 2 of my Models Own Haul and let me tell you my experience was amazing :) Defiantly worth a visit. I recommend everyone to pay a visit to the Bluewater Stand. First of all there are so many colours that you can choose from and a wide range to choose from. The lady that help me out was very friendly and welcomed me to the stall and didn't pressure me at all. She recommend what was best to buy, what she would recommend, what colour were best right now and also gave me a free give just for looking around the stall. What more could you ask for. The mirror was the free give I got just for looking around :) I also bought a Top Coat for £5 instead of £8 cant go with that either :). With the top coat you can apply when the nail varnish is stick or nearly dry and apply top coat and wait till completely dry and the colour stand out even more and they look amazing when dry. The deal I receive was 6 nail varnish for £20. Pretty good deal price for nail varnish and to get a top coat for £5 you cant go wrong. Each pot of nail varnish is £5, so even for one this still a good price. Each pot on the bottom has it own name. There was too many colours to choose from so these are the I picked :
                          Beach Bag (peachy colour)
                          Turquoise Gloss (green colour) Hyper Gel Range
                          Oval Plum (pinky/red)  Diamond Luxe
                          Disco Mix (sparkly purple/blue/pinky)
                          Pink Fizz (sparkly light pink/beige/glitter)
                          Apple Pie (light green) Scratch 'N' Sniff

Yes there is a Scratch 'N' Sniff range where you scratch the top of the lid and it smell like the name they give the varnish which I was impressed by very much. The  one I bought had a small apple on the top, which you scratched and smelt like apples!

My overall visit was amazing  Worth a visit even just too look around and to receive a small gift. So go on you lovely lot, pay a visit!!

tasha


No comments:

Post a Comment