Sunday 12 October 2014

Eye Lasheeess!


As most of my friends know I always wear my eyelashes and I swear by Eylure. I use this brand all the time, I try to use a different name but I always use Eylure. you cannot go with this brand and the quality of lashes are amazing. You can a clear guide on the back on how to fit your lashes. I tend to cut a small part off, of each end of the lash, so they don't poke into the side of your eyes.

 
When you open your packet you get a small tube of glue, strip lashes guide and what lash goes onto what eye guide.
 
I will try to get a better picture next time., Just to show how amazing they are. I am using Eylure DRAMATIC No 2O2. I always apply mascara to my eyes then wait till they are dry then apply my lashes. I recommend Eylure to anyone who loves wearing lashes, they are great vaule for money. I bought these ones from Topshop, Bluewater. £5.00. You can buy Eylure from Superdrug, ASDA, Boots, etc. So go on make your lashes even longer and thicker with the help of these beauty from Eylure.
 
 
tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment