Thursday 9 October 2014

Lush V.I.P Party Bluewater!

 
Hello you lovely lot. On Friday 3rd October was Lush V.I.P re launch party and was opening on Saturday 4th October. I was lucky enough to be invited through Facebook and bloggers :) It was an amazing experience. All the staff were welcoming and very friendly and if you had a question they were happy to answer, give you fantastic advice, on what they thought would be better, what to recommend and just general information on any product you wanted to know about. You was welcomed with various vegan cakes and either a glass of orange juice or champagne! We got to see the new layout of the store before anyone else, products and also the new Halloween/Christmas Range. We was aloud to buy products on the night and receive a free goodie bag, could the night get any more better. Also right before the end of the night 2 lovely singers performed Mary & Siobhan:).  The next page I will post more picture of the stores layout :)

Me and the lovely lulu had a really good evening :)




 
You lovely lot, these are my items I purchased and my 2 goodies :) I couldn't be more happier with my products. I find that these Lush product are great value for money and you do get your money worth with everything that you purchase. I always make sure I try to buy new products and try out new things they have in store. I will post every time I have a bath what I think of my items and what I would recommend :)
 
I purchased:  
 
  • Northern Light Bath Bomb - £3.50 each
  • Start Light Star Bright Bath Me - £3.50 each
  • Sex Bomb Bath Bomb - £3.35 each
  • Butterbear Bath Bomb X2 - £1.95 each. I bought 2
 
My amazing goodies I received was Candy Mountain and a slice of Honey I Washed The Kids :) I cannot wait to try these out :)
 
 
We also got to make out own Comforter Bar! How awesome! The smell is amazing, still smells so good to this day!
 
 
I also purchased Love Lettuce - £6.50. I cannot wait to try this out and show you guys. This caught my eyes, not only is it great for combination  skin but smells amazing. I had a small part tested on my hand and you could see the results straight, so imagine this on your skin.
 
 
 
 I would like to say a MASSIVE Thank You to the guys at Lush Bluewater for an amazing night and my invite. I had an amazing time! :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment